Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Introductions

Salutations!

The time is very near, I can feel the pressure of NanoWriMo creeping up on me like a sneaky cold. (Which I hope I don’t contract anytime soon. *knocks on wood*) I have a ton and a half of things to do in these short two weeks that I’ve only now just decided to get around to.

Just thought I’d share a few quick facts about myself before I begin bombarding my blog with repost, follows, and my natural jabber.

  • My name's Ashley, but I go by Aro!
  • I’m 19, going on 10.
  • I’m currently majoring in creative writing, even though I have absolutely no idea why.
  • This is my first year participating in NaNoWriMo! 
  • I live at the beach with my fat cat, Rayne.
  • I’m completely and entirely scattered brained, and tend to ramble.
  • I’m friendly, and love to talk, and meet people. (Don’t be afraid to say “hi!” ) 
  • You can follow me on Tumblr too! @http://writer-blood.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment