Tuesday, October 16, 2012

NaNoWriMo << 30 Day Meme >> Day 1

Day 1 - Have you participated in NaNoWriMo before?  If so, which years and what end result?  If not (or even if so, for that matter), what’s your connection to writing?  Why do you want to participate this year?

Truthfully, this is my first year actually participating in NaNoWriMo. I’ve lingered around last year, just to get the feel of things, but this year I’m really determined to give it a try. As a kid, I always enjoyed indulging myself in books, loosing myself in their stories but the only interest I had in writing was with poetry. My mother used to read me the silliest books and poetry when I was younger, and it always inspired me. I would act out the scenes for fun, or make dances I could throw myself around to when I recited my favorites. However, my interest in actual writing only began when I was in middle school (what was that six years ago? Aha. ). I wrote short stories, fanfictions and even met my best friend though online role-playing.


I want to participate this year just to see if I can do it and for the fun of it! Who knows, I might enjoy it.

Meme Source

No comments:

Post a Comment